Who is the module for?
- Coaches, Managers, Coach-Analysts, PE Teachers and those interested in the area of performance improvement through analysis
- Performance Analysts who are interested in learning more about the transition of analysis to coaching and performance communication
What will I gain?
- 21-day free trial of Performa Sports iPad app
- £20 off the Level 4 CPPD course in applied performance analysis
- Certificate of attendance
- Excellent understanding of Performa Sports performance analysis and coaching software
- The knowledge to apply analysis and performance communication in coaching
What to bring (optional)
If you have access to an iPad, download Performa Sports from the App Store and register your free 21-day trial
- Webinar platform: Zoom
- Getting access: You will receive your unique access link by email
- Interactions: Q&A and chat
If you don't already have Zoom installed on your device, download the app to your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Finally, test your audio in advance.
Online Course outline
Part 1 - first evening session (Mon 21st Jun, 7pm)
- What is notational analysis
- The rationale for performance analysis
- Key factors in player - coach communication techniques
Part 2 - second evening session (Wed 23rd Jun, 7pm)
- How to develop key performance indicators
- Using performance analysis software – Performa Sports
- Summary and key takeaways